Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Here is a fun Mother's Day card using the Flowers For Mom stamp set that coordinates with the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  (A quick tip! Be sure to use the Real Dial Size when cutting the coordinating image for the sentiment.)  The sentiment is stamped using the Pear exclusive ink pad and some of the small sparkles from the Sparkles Assortment were added to the center of a few of the flowers.


I cut a 4 inch square using the Background and Textured paper in the Brushed Paperpacket from Close To My Heart.  I then cut eat of those at a diagonal two times to get a triangle for each corner.  One of the many things I love about the B&T paper from CTMH is that it's double sided and their colors coordinate.  The sentiment fit perfectly in the middle.  I'm so happy with how with card turned out.


2 comments:

  1. I love this card!! Love the fun paper and sentiment! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love this card too.

    ReplyDelete

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...