Monday, May 25, 2015

Angels Among Us

Today I have a banner created for my Mom's Catholic Daughters annual conference.  The banner and letter were cut using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  This is CTMH's first cricut collection.  I seem to find myself going back to it time and time again.

The paper of the day is Confetti Wishes.  My Mom requested there be a lot of purple and this paper packet felt perfect.  Confetti Wishes would be also perfect for birthday cards or birthday scrapbook layouts.

Other fun CTMH goodies I used to add embellishments:
Purple Shimmer Trim
Purple Glitter Gems
Sparkles Clear Flourishes



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...