Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hopscotch Workshop on the Go

Hello!  Today I have the layout from the Hopscotch Workshop on the Go.  My goal was to get to use this one before it was expired.  I made it with a couple days to spare.  Whoohoo!

You may recognize the cute little owl I added to the left page.  When I made the 6 month sign for my daughter, I cut an extra one for this payout.  All the Cricut cuts on this page were made using the new Artfully Sent cartridge.  My favorite cut is the arrow border.

The fun pinwheels on the background paper were made with the stamp set that comes in the workshops using Glacier ink on Glacier paper (included in the kit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...