Wednesday, March 25, 2015

6 Month Sign

My little one turned six months earlier this week and this is the sign I made for her.  I had made a sign before and didn't truly love it... could because I wasn't using Close To My Heart paper.
 
This time around I'm using some Hopscotch paper and I love how it turned out.  The owl and arrows are from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  The arrows are actually negatives from a border that is used in the Hopscotch Workshop on the Go.  I'm hoping to work on that one this weekend and had my scraps from cricut cutting laying there for the taking.  I love when I can put scraps to work!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...