Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hoppy Easter!

Time for papercrafting has been very hard to come by these days.  It has been 3 weeks since I've posted anything ne.  This is a super easy card that I threw together one day when I knew I only had 15 minutes to spare.  On that particular day I also knew that I wanted to add a card to my Easter stash.  With that in mind... I headed down to my crafting space.

Hard to believe Easter is just around the corner.  I think the bunny holding the egg in the Happy Easter stamp set is so cute.  I used a couple of our ShinHan markers to add a little color to the egg.

This is my first go using he Brushed paper packet and I have to admit that I like it more than I thought I would.  I decided to use mostly green for this card and one of the zip strips.  The sentiment and the bunny are stamped with our Hollyhock Exclusive Ink.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...