Saturday, August 13, 2022

Tater Tot Fun!

This isn't really a recipe as much as a fun way to add some flavor to a favorite side we seem to be having more and more at our house.  Yay for fun Tater Tots!

My sister-in-law gifted me the newest Ree Drummond cookbook for this past Christmas.  One of the recipes included doing this to the tater tots and we just had to give it a try.  So good!  I find myself doing it each time we make them.


Let's Get Crafty!
Sprinkle tater tots with taco seasoning or chili seasoning before tossing them in the oven to bake or in the air fryer.  This adds more flavor than I expected!  So good.


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...