Saturday, April 9, 2022

Bacon Ranch Pasta Potato Salad

Not long after I graduated from high school - I bought a small magazine-like cookbook called Pasta while I was waiting in line at the grocery store to check out.  I still have it and flip through it at least once a year.  It holds many classic recipes that are fun to me to look through over and over again.  The Bacon Ranch Pasta Potato Salad is a spin on a recipe from that small cookbook that was published June 1998.


 
Let's Get Crafty!

Boil each until cooked - then combine in a large bowl:
10 small red potatoes
1/2 pound pasta (generally boxes are 1 lb - so I cooked 1/2 box)
This is great and more colorful with colorful rotini pasta but we didn't have any on this day.

Other fun things to add:
Cooked bacon, chopped
Diced peppers

Dressing - mix together and then stir into the pasta and potatoes:
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup ranch dressing

Refrigerate until ready to eat.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...