Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Beefy Enchilada Stuffed Peppers

We made these on a warm day where I was looking for a tasty dinner that didn't heat up the house.  I love "choose your own adventure" type of dinners and that is what this is.  Fill your peppers with whatever you want.  We had some leftover, cooked ground beef so I added some enchilada sauce and let it simmer for a few minutes while I took the core out of each pepper.  These would be AWESOME philly style too with beef, peppers, green chiles and lots of cheese.


I took lots of pictures because I love to see progression of layers.
(The tortilla chip layer was my favorite!)



Instant Pot: Manual setting for 6 minutes and let the pressure naturally release for another 10 minutes

You can also do them in the crock pot.  I would do low for the afternoon.  Maybe put them in around lunchtime and then they'll be ready for dinner.

Hope everyone has a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...