Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Cards

Good Morning!  I decided to take a couple minutes while I sit by my beautifully lit Christmas tree with my puppy (and before the kiddos are up) to put together a blog about some fun Christmas cards.

These are using the Deck the Halls Cut Above card kit.  What I really like about Cut Above is you get the card bases and supplies to make 10 cards in one handy dandy little kit.  All you will need to purchase additionally is the sentiment.  There are a couple sentiments to choose from (I would recommend also taking a look at your own stash of ones on hand!)

I used the Merry Christmas M size stamp.  At $2.95 this is a great bargain and I know it will be used over and over!  I added the silver shimmer trim to each card to make the string stay at the top and I felt like it gave me a cleaner edge.

This card is the more traditional one that came as an example with the card kit:

This one is me mixing it up a little bit:

Have a great day!  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...