Monday, November 30, 2015

White Pines Advent Calendar

I'm super excited to share this advent calendar with you. It was so much fun to make and I'm very excited with how it turned out.

The My Creations Cubby is absolutely perfect!  It's on sale right now for $10.20! That's more than $6 off the regular price.

I'm using the White Pines paper packet.  The little boxes are made using the Cricut Artiste Collection - page 80 - 3D Objects and cut at 2 1/2 inches.  Once you make the first couple boxes you will be able to bust through the rest.

The snowflakes were cut from the Cricut Artistry Collection - page 49 at 2 inches.

I used Cranberry and Chocolate Exclusive Inks because I liked the way they stood out against the Colonial White cardstock. 







Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Melissa. I love the paper you used. I've been putting off making my own one of these. Maybe this is just the kick I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alanna! I'm so excited with how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...