Friday, September 11, 2015

Halloween Cards Take 2

Whoohoo!  More fun with the Close To My Heart retired paperpacket Scaredy Cat and retired stamp set Creepy Critter.

These are so CAS that I almost didn't post them, but I changed my mind because I absolutely love how they turned out and can't wait to get them in the mail for Halloween.  One of the many things I love about CTMH paperpackets is how they coordinate together.  Each paperpacket includes 6 - B&T (background and texture) 12x12 sheets and 6 - 12x12 solid cardstock sheets.  Both of the cards below are using only a tiny fraction of the paperpacket described above and a cardbase.

For the top card - I really like the way the diagonal stripes are in colors to make the haunted house "pop".  I'm not a huge fussy cutting fan but i think those little owls make a nice addition to the card.


Sorry for the bad lighting on this card.  I have to admit that it is my favorite.  I love using the Thistle ink on the grey cardstock and I think this vampire is adorable.
To add a little something extra to the inside of the card there are stamped mice running across the bottom of the Haunted House card and stamped bats across the bottom of the vampire card.  It's super cute.

Visit my Close To My Heart website to see what the fun new catalog has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...