Sunday, July 19, 2015

Decorated Card Box

Happy Sunday Funday!  I have been wanting to play with one of the Close To My Heart Journaling Boxes for a while now and finally found a time to get it done!  I was actually sitting at the Eaton Days craft fair last weekend and took the supplies with me to put it together during the slow time.  It was fun. 

I'm thinking about making a couple more boxes for Christmas gifts and putting cards in them.  They fit the 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 cards just perfectly.  I can see these boxes looking super cute in Halloween colors or Christmas colors. 

 
I love the way the lid on the box is magnetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Fryer Roasted Jalepenos

Whenever we are grilling dinner, Mark will throw a few whole jalapenos on the grill to have them with whatever we are having.   On this day ...